You are hereHome > Quick Links > Institution > Planning
Welcome to the San Diego Miramar College planning homepage. The college utilizes a six year strategic plan to inform its annual integrated planning and budgeting processes. Program review is conducted each year within Instruction, Student Services, and Administrative Services, assessing both student learning and strategic plan progress. Public access to all planning-related documents is available via the links below.
Our mission is to prepare students to succeed in a changing world within an environment that values excellence in learning, teaching, innovation and diversity.
- Student learning and success will be the focus of all we do.
- San Diego Miramar College will develop as a college that identifies student access, learning and success as the touchstone to guide planning, set priorities and measure effectiveness.
- Miramar College will have an inviting and accessible campus that attracts students.
- Miramar College will be a hub of education, diversity, recreation and services to the community.
- 2007–2013 Strategic Plan
- 2011-2014 Educational Master Plan
- 2011-2014 Instructional Plan
- 2011-2014 Student Services Plan
- 2011-2014 Administrative Services Plan
- Facilities Master Plan
- 2012-13 Instructional Division Plan Annual Update
- Draft Student Services Division Plan Update
- Administrative Services Plan Annual Update 2012-13