Outreach & School Relations
The San Diego Community College District has shut down all sites due to the outbreak of Covid-19. All previously scheduled events, visits, tours, and other on-campus activities have been suspended until further notice.
However, we continue our commitment to student success by still providing services remotely and conducting virtual events to assist prospective students and their families (please see below).
If you have other questions, reach out to us by email at email@example.com. For SDCCD COVID-19 updates, please visit our district website here.
For event details or to RSVP, click on the links provided.
Jets Jump Start 2020
August 10th-12th from 1pm-2:30pm: For event flyer click here
Jets Welcome Days 2020
Held during the beginning of the semester to further assist students in becoming connected on campus and providing them the flexibility to explore at their own pace. There will be informational Zoom sessions that will cover topics such as Miramar programs and student services.
Zoom session schedule will be released on the week of August 3rd!
Join our email list below to receive an email the day its released OR check back here for a direct link to the schedule.
Join our email list for announcements on upcoming events. To Join Click Here
Interested in free tuition? Learn about the San Diego Promise Program. Click here to visit their website
Become a Miramar Jet!
Please review the Future Students page to get started.
Are you a current high school student planning to take Miramar College courses?
- Follow the Part-Time High School Guide to get started by creating an account.
What We Do
The San Diego Miramar Outreach Office develops strategies and implements services designed to help prospective students gain awareness of the programs and resources available in making a smooth transition from high school to college, from college to career, and/or re-entry from work to school. Our office provides presentations, campus tours, coordinates campus visits and services to local high schools and events in the community. Additionally, Outreach provides support to various departments and college events throughout the year to inform current students of the many resources available on campus.
Who We Are
Our Outreach staff is committed to representing the college in a welcoming, positive, responsible, and professional manner, while encouraging involvement in the advancement of the college mission from both campus and community partners. We also house Miramar College's San Diego Promise Program and it's Peer Mentors, for more information about the program please refer to the link under "Related Pages".
- Serve as a liaison, spokesperson, and advocate for Miramar College
- Provide Miramar academic and student services information to various schools, businesses, and the community at large
- Conduct in-person campus tours
- Facilitate college related workshops and presentations
- Assist in the planning/implementation of special activities
- Help facilitate various pre-enrollment services
Promise Program Mentoring
- Serve as group leaders for new Promise students
- Help Promise students make connections at Miramar that support their interests and needs
- Introduce students to college services, college activities, clubs, & organizations
- Refer Promise students to college services
- Help Promise students understand the academic & social demands of college life
Take a Virtual Walk Around Our Campus
Staff-Led Virtual Tours Coming Soon!
Tours are led by our friendly student leaders who will speak about our beautiful campus and what we have to offer. Feel free to ask them questions as they can provide you their firsthand experience as a Miramar student. Please note: We provide only general information about Miramar College programs, for in-depth program information please directly contact your program of interest using the form "Miramar College Program Contact Information" on the right side of this page under "Important Documents".
Self-Guided Virtual Tour