Please click the image above to be directed to the most recent updates for the
San Diego Community College District regarding Covid-19
To best serve our community, student forms have been made available online
For help with clearing pre/co-requisites Click Here
For Counseling Appointments Click Here
Campus Evaluation Services
The on-campus Evaluations office processes the following forms:
- Academic Renewal With/Without Course Repetition (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- Certificate of Performance
- Credit by Examination (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- IGETC/CSU General Education Certification
- Modification of Graduation Requirements (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- Reissuance of Diploma (email MiramarEvaluations@sdccd.edu to complete this process)
- Student Petition (for specific conditions: see Transcripts) (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- Transcript Evaluation (Please Note: We are currently estimating 90 processing days for Transcript Evaluation)
Students are encouraged to meet with a counselor prior to submitting these forms to ensure requirements are met. Not completing this step may lead to a delay in results.
For more information on the specific processes for each of these please see Evaluations Forms and Petitions.
For more information on Evaluations visit the San Diego Community College District website.
**During closure due to efforts to slow the spread of Covid-19 please email questions to MiramarEvaluations@sdccd.edu**
The above processes have been moved online. Please see https://www.sdccd.edu/students/forms-and-documents.aspx for more information.
Send Electronic Transcripts to:
Send Physical Transcripts to:
San Diego Community College District
3375 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Deadlines to Apply to Graduate
October 1, 2020
Deadline to Apply to Graduate ONLY for students transferring to a CSU in Spring 2019 who are completing an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) or an Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T).
November 15, 2020
Deadline to Apply to Graduate for an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement and be a Fall Graduate. Fall Diplomas are generally mailed the following February.
February 11, 2021
Deadline to Apply to Graduate for students transferring to a CSU in Fall 2020 who are completing an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) or an Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T).
March 20, 2021
Deadline to Apply to Graduate and ensure student name will be included in the commencement program.
April 30, 2021
Deadline to Apply to Graduate for an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement and be a Spring graduate. Spring Diplomas are generally mailed the following August.
July 31, 2021
Deadline to Apply to Graduate for an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement and be a Summer graduate. Summer Diplomas are generally mailed the following October.
June 30, 2021
Requires two weeks to process.
Important Guidelines Regarding Graduation/Diplomas
- Degrees and Certificates do not post on your transcript immediately after the end of the semester.
- If you are ordering your transcripts to be sent to a transfer institute, DO NOT order your transcripts to send at the end of the semester or even after release of final grades.
- Degree processing takes 4-8 weeks after the end of the semester
- To track your graduation log in to mySDCCD, Click on "My Academics", then "View Graduation Status". Here you can track the progress of your degree
- Applied - Your application has been submitted but has not been reviewed
- In Review - There may be some extra steps required to process your degree or you may be missing units (an evaluator will post a comment for you regarding asny issues)
- Pending - Your degree is in the queue to be processed
- Apprived for Graduation - You have been approved and the degree is flagged to be placed on your transcript.
- Degree Awarded - Your degree is officially posted to your transcript (This is when you should order your final transcript)
- Diploma Printed - We have placed your order with our printing company you will recieve an email once they ship your diploma.
- IGETCs/CSU GE Breadth Certificate of Achievements posted on Transcripts will need to be certified by the district.
- If you are transferring with an IGETC or CSU GE Breadth certificate you will need to submit a request for official certification in addition to applying to graduate with your Certificate and/or Associate's Degree.
- Before submitting the IGETC request make sure that you have:
- All college transcripts on file with our district
- All AP Scores on file
- Proof of your Language Other Than English (LOTE) on file
- Email MiramarEvaluations@sdccd.edu to verify that these are on record
- Find and submit the Request for General Education Education Certification form here: https://www.sdccd.edu/students/forms-and-documents.aspx
Nearing Graduation? Learn more about Graduation and Commencement below. Please note: Applying to Graduate does not automatically register you to walk in the Commencement Ceremony.