Welcome to the San Diego Miramar College Career Center. Our mission is to assist students in developing career goals by exploring their values, skills, personality traits and interests. We prepare students to make informed decisions about their futures by providing career-related counseling, comprehensive resources, and programs.
How the Career Center can help you
- Choosing or changing a major or career path
- Finding and applying for internships
- Learning job search strategies
- Writing, critiquing, and revising resumes and cover letters
- Learning and practicing interview skills, strategies and techniques
- Assessing personality, skills, values, and interests
- Overcoming obstacles to achieving educational and career goals
- Finding and applying for part-time jobs
- Networking with professionals in a field of interest
Career Center Services include:
- Career Counseling Walk-In hours
- Career Counseling Appointments
- Resume Writing and LinkedIn Workshops: check the Career Center for details
Future Events include:
- Company Information Sessions: check the Career Center for details
- National Career Development Week events: November 14–18, 2016
- Spring Job Fair (April 2017): check back for exact date after February 2017
Please send your posting(s) to email@example.com and we will advertise your job listing on our job board at the Career Center.
We are no longer using Job Connect and are transitioning to a new online job database. Please check back soon. Thank you for your patience.