Welcome to the San Diego Miramar College Career Center. Our mission is to assist students in developing career goals by exploring their values, skills, personality traits and interests. We prepare students to make informed decisions about their futures by providing career-related counseling, comprehensive resources, and programs.
How the Career Center can help you
- Choosing or changing a major or career path
- Finding and applying for internships
- Learning job search strategies
- Writing, critiquing, and revising resumes and cover letters
- Learning and practicing interview skills, strategies and techniques
- Assessing personality, skills, values, and interests
- Overcoming obstacles to achieving educational and career goals
- Finding and applying for part-time jobs
- Networking with professionals in a field of interest
Career Center Services include:
- Career Counseling Walk-In hours
- Career Counseling Appointments
- Resume Writing and LinkedIn Workshops: check the Career Center for details
Future Events include:
- Spring Job Fair: April 19, 2017
Students, Alumni, and Employers:
Read about our Newest Addition!
San Diego Miramar College uses College Central Network as its official job resource and resume system. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers.
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
Please send your posting(s) to email@example.com and we will advertise your job listing on our job board at the Career Center.