Looking for a new job or career?
If you are undecided about a career direction or looking for a job contact Job Placement, the Job Placement Office offers:
- Career assessments available to determine major and choose career.
- Job postings for hundreds of jobs in B-203 and on bulletin board outside.
- Information on internet job searching, resume and cover letter writing, interview skills.
- Resume critiques on walk-in basis, just bring a draft of current resume.
- Free posting service for local employers.
- Job Fairs (check with Job Placement Center for details)