- All International Students must become familiar with the regulations of the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Services (ICE) and assume responsibility for complying with those regulations.
- All International Students must attend a mandatory 2-day orientation session to be held approximately three weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- International students must enroll in and complete a minimum of 12 units each semester. Part time enrollment will not be approved. Students may enroll only in Miramar College courses.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 Grade Point Average.
- Each International Student is required to obtain Health Insurance while attending college.