Eligibility for EOPS:
Students may be eligible for EOPS if the following requirements are satisfied:
- Be a resident of California
- Qualify for a BOGW A or B (Board of Governor's Waiver)
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units
- Have completed fewer than 70 degree applicable units and must not have earned a Bachelor's degree.
Students must also meet one of the following criteria to establish being economically and educationally disadvantaged:
- Score 40 or lower on the reading or writing assessment or 20 on the math
- Have no high school diploma or G. E. D.
- Have graduated from high school with a grade point average below 2.5
- Have enrolled in remedial courses in the past
To apply to EOPS submit the following to the Financial Aid office: