APPLY TO THE DSPS PROGRAM
- APPLY TO SAN DIEGO MIRAMAR COLLEGE
MATH AND ENGLISH ASSESSMENT TESTS
- Print and complete the DSPS application.
- If you have a learning disability, or think that you might have a learning disability, please complete the Learning Disability Screening Form.
- Print the Disability Verification form. This form must be completed by your doctor and faxed to us by his/her office.
- If you have a verified learning disability, send your most current Individual Education Plan (IEP) and obtain a copy of the most current Psychological-Educational report.
- Complete, print and sign the Medical Consent for Release of Information.
- If you will be submitting verification of your disability from an educational institution, please complete the Educational Consent for Release of Information.
- Print, read and sign the Service Policy.
- If you are Deaf or Hard or Hearing, print, complete and sign the Interpreting/Real-Time-Captioning Services Policy.
- FAX or mail all completed documents to the Miramar College DSPS office.
- FAX: (619) 388-7917
- Address: 10440 Black Mountain Rd
- San Diego, CA 92126
- When all documents have been received by our office, you will be contacted by email or telephone to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
PLAN YOUR CLASSES WITH A COUNSELOR
- Reading, writing and Math assessment tests help students enroll in the right courses and meet prerequisites.
- It is recommended that students planning to enroll in English or math courses, or classes with English or math prerequisites, take the assessment test for proper placement.
- If you have already taken the assessment test, you may "View Your Placement Levels" via Student Web Services at http://studentweb.sdccd.edu.
REGISTER FOR CLASSES:
- The current Schedule of Classes can be viewed online and copies are available on campus.
- The College Catalog can be viewed online and is available at the Bookstore for a small fee. The catalog describes all degrees/certificates and courses offered at Miramar College and provides important general information.
- For assistance in planning your classes, you may contact the DSPS Office in Room C-304 at (619) 388-7312, (619) 388-7301 TDD, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reg-E online registration
- Your DSPS counselor can assign priority registration to you after you have submitted all DSPS paperwork and met with a DSPS counselor.