Chair Eligibility – Co-Chairs: Any faculty member and an instructional administrator
Chair Election – Administrator: appointed by College President; Faculty Member: elected by committee
Chair Term – Two Years
|Administrators (2)||Classified Staff (1)||Faculty (6)|
|Paulette Hopkins||Eli Jed Manalastas||Cheryl Vallejo|
|Lou Ascione||Patricia Manley|
|(Vacant for Fall 2018)|
1. Facilitate instructional program review cycle and the Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Cycle.
2. Provide support and serve as resource to chairs, faculty, and administrators in completing Instructional Program Review and SLOAC processes and reports.
3. Update forms and recommend changes to processes and timelines for instructional program review and SLOAC processes, as needed to comply with accreditation standards and the college’s integrated planning process.
1. Faculty/Administrators complete program review and SLOAC reports as per the college’s annual planning cycle.
2. The committee meets at least once per month during the academic year to conduct regular business.
3. The committee reports to Academic Affairs as needed.