The Summer 2018 session begins on June 4. Additional 8-week summer classes begin on June 11 and June 18. Here is a list of keys dates and contact numbers to make the start of summer a smooth one.
Dates you need to know:
- April 10-Summer class schedule available online.
- April 19-Summer schedule available on campus.
- April 26-Last day to apply for summer session to receive a registration date. Those who apply after deadline receive an open enrollment date.
- April 30-Registration appointment dates mailed to students.
- May 7-Registration begins for special populations (DSPS, EOPS, CW, FY,Military & Vets.
- May 8-Registration by appointment begins.
- May 21-Open registration begins.
- June 4-First set of summer classes begin.
- June 11-Walk in registration for high school students begins.
- June 11-Second set of summer classes begin.
- June 18-Third set of summer classes begin.
For more information contact admissions at 619-388-7844 or stop by the Admissions Office located on the second floor of the Student Services Building (K-1-207).
Parking permits can be paid for online or at the accounting office (located in K1 building). Permits can be picked up at the college police office located off Westview Parkway near the northeast campus parking garage.
The Academic Success Center (L-101) will be open June 11-August 9. Hours of operation are Monday-Thursday from 8:30am-5:00pm. The ASC will be closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Math Lab (M-210) will be open to assist students June 4-August 8. Hours of operation are Monday-Thursday 10:00am-1:00pm and 3:00pm-6:00pm. The Math Lab will be closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No appointments necessary.