Student Services Committee
Co-Chairs - Any Member - Recommendation elected by committee - Two Year Term, and Vice President of Student Services.
The administrative representative will be the VPSS and the Dean of Matriculation/Student Affairs. Faculty representation shall include one person from the Counseling Department+ the Director of Student Health Services+ and four Instructional Faculty. Student membership rotates on an annual basis.
Committee Goals & Issues
This committee supports the development and implementation of services for Students with a campus wide perspective from Students, Staff, Faculty, and Administration. The committee goals are:
- Facilitate and foster a caring learning environment to promote successful student outcomes.
- Develop materials and systems for providing students with information necessary to assure successful choices of programs and courses.
- Facilitate and foster a campus environment that promotes student health and wellness through a Health Services subcommittee.
- Update and implement the College Matriculation Plan through a matriculation subcommittee.
- Coordinate commencement through a graduation subcommittee
It will recommend to the Academic Senate at least one member to participate in, and report on the District Student Services Council.
Committee will meet no less than once per month at a regularly scheduled time.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and minutes from the past three years are displayed. For agendas and/or minutes of earlier meetings, click the link below.