Instructional Program Review & SLOAC Subcommittee
Any Faculty Member - Recommendation elected by Committee - Two Year Term Instructional Administrator as designated by the College President
One faculty representative from each of the Instructional School divisions that offer courses (i.e. all but the School of Library and Technology), two faculty members at large and two administrators from the Instructional division. One faculty member (elected by the committee) and one instructional administrator (designated by the College President) shall serve as co-chairs.
Committee Goals & Issues
1. Facilitate instructional program review cycle and the Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Cycle.
2. Provide support and serve as resource to chairs, faculty, and administrators in completing Instructional Program Review and SLOAC processes and reports.
3. Update forms and recommend changes to processes and timelines for instructional program review and SLOAC processes, as needed to comply with accreditation standards and the college’s integrated planning process.
1. Faculty/Administrators complete program review and SLOAC reports as per the college’s annual planning cycle.
2. The committee meets at least once per month during the academic year to conduct regular business.
3. The committee reports to Academic Affairs as needed.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and minutes from the past three years are displayed. For agendas and/or minutes of earlier meetings, click the link below.