Your browser does not support JavaScript! Evaluation | San Diego Miramar College


Ready to Graduate? units?

Official transcripts from all colleges attended must be on file before submitting the petition.

Students who have petitioned for graduation should notify the Evaluations Office immediately of any name or address change.

Students who have completed the requirements for the CSU general education pattern or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) must petition for General Education Certification in the Evaluations Office.

  • Students who expect to receive an Associate Degree and/or a Certificate of Achievement must file a Petition for Graduation in the Evaluation Office.
  • The petition for an Associate Degree evaluation should be submitted one year before the student plans to graduate.
  • The petition for a Certificate of Achievement should be filed prior to the semester in which the student plans to complete the requirements of the certificate program.
  • Students who wish to receive a Certificate of Completion should submit a petition when their courses have been completed.

Certificates of Achievement & Performance

If you have taken the courses to earn a Certificate of Achievement or Performance, please fill out the petition below and bring it to the Miramar College Evaluations Office K1-207.

San Diego Miramar College

10440 Black Mountain Road

San Diego, CA 92126-2999


San Diego Community College District

San Diego City College

San Diego Mesa College

San Diego Miramar College

San Diego Continuing Education


Theme by Miramar College. Based on the Danland Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer