Apply for thousands of dollars in Miramar College-based scholarships!
The 2015 San Diego Miramar Foundation scholarship is now open from November 2014 through February 20, 2015.
- Scholarships for CA Teaching Credential Candidates
- California Strawberry Scholarships
- The DermMedica Scholarship
- Soroptimist International
- WebHostingJams Scholarship
- Resume Companion—Schools and Universities Outreach $1000 Scholarship
- The Console & Hollawell Paralegal Scholarship
- Liljegren Law Group Military Family Scholarship
- Engineering Scholarships
- Business Management Scholarships
All Officers, employees, and agents of the institution are expected to always maintain exemplary standards of professional conduct in all aspects of carrying out his or her responsibilities, specifically including all dealings with any entities involved in any matter in student financial aid. As required by the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) an institution participating in a Title IV loan program must develop, publish, administer, and enforce the code of conduct.