Looking for a new job or career?
If you are undecided about a career direction or looking for a job contact Job Placement, the Job Placement Office offers:
- Choose a job target (also called a "job objective")
- Find out what skills, knowlege and experience are needed to do that target job.
- Make a list of your 3 or 4 strongest skills, abilities or knowledge that make you a good candidate for the target job.
- For each key skill, think of several accomplishments from your past work history that illustrate each skill.
- Describe each accomplishment in a simple, powerful, action statement.
- List the primary jobs you've held, in chronological order.