- APPLY TO SAN DIEGO MIRAMAR COLLEGE
- Apply ONLINE at https://applyonline.communitycollege.net/studentappview.cfm
- Print and complete the DSPS application.
Students who have a verified disability are eligible for support services through the DSPS department. Services and accommodations are designed to support students in the achievement of their academic and vocational goals. Accommodations are determined with the counselor/specialist on an individual basis
These accommodations may include:
- DSPS 20—Introduction to Accessible Computers 1 unit (Online)
This course introduces students with disabilities to accessible computer programs and equipment. The course provides an overview of software and hardware resources that allow disabled students to compete in educational and business settings. This course may be taken three times for credit.
- DSPS 21—Accessible Computing Lab .50 unit- 2.0 units (HTC lab)
- LAB HOURS:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9am–1pm
- Wednesday: 10am–2pm
The High Tech Center offers training in the use of adapted computer hardware and software as well as instruction in word processing, use of the internet and keyboarding.