- Any Member: Elected by committee - Two Year Term
- Vice President for Student Services.
|Administrators (4)||Faculty (7)||Classified (6)||Students (1)|
|Dean, Student Affairs||Classroom Faculty||Admissions||Appointed by ASG, rotates on an annual basis|
|Dean, Student Development and Matriculation||Classroom Faculty||Career Center|
|Instructional Administrator||Non-Classroom Faculty, Counseling||Financial Aid|
|Vice President for Student Services||Non-Classroom Faculty, DSPS||Health Services|
|Non-Classroom Faculty, EOPS||Instruction|
|Non-Classroom Faculty, Mental Health||Outreach|
|Non-Classroom Faculty, Transfer|
The purpose of this committee is to support the delivery of student-centered services focused on student success by:
- Providing input on the implementation of the Student Success and Support Plan
- Providing input on the implementation of the Student Equity Plan
- Providing input on the Student Services Program Review and Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Cycle processes and evaluation
- Providing input on commencement and special activities
- Providing recommendations to the Vice President for Student Services
- Providing recommendations to the College Executive Committee
The committee will schedule monthly meetings during the fall and spring semesters.
The committee will receive scheduled updates from each Student Services unit.
Evaluate the committee’s effectiveness, consistent with adopted guidelines.