Any Member - Recommendation elected by Committee - Two Year Term
|Administrators (1)||Classified Staff (4)||Faculty (4)||Students (2)|
|Representative||Representative 1||Representative 1||Representative 1|
|Representative 2||Representative 2||Representative 2|
|Representative 3||Representative 3|
|Representative 4||Representative 4|
Develop the support needed to make a successful move towards responsible environmental sustainability in the following areas:
- Make reports to all participatory governance groups on sustainability topics.
- Mount campus-wide campaigns for recycling, sustainability in the classroom, or other related topics of campus interest.
- Act as representative for campus sustainability issues to interested parties, such as District Board of Trustees, Miramar College Foundation, or other shared governance bodies.
- Act as a liaison between the campus faculty, staff, managers, students and Facilities department or other campus groups involved with sustainability.
- Participate in campus life annually with activities such as the ones proposed below:
Host campus events to highlight or showcase sustainability issues; pursue sales of EST/campus sustainability products or hold ticketed events in order to sustain or increase funds in EST account; advocate for responsible campus environmental sustainability in all areas of campus life.
The Task Force will meet once a month or as scheduled.