Campus Facility Rental
Hourglass Park Facilities & Athletic Fields
Campus Room Rental Information
- Conference Rooms
- Lecture Halls
Centrally located within San Diego County, Miramar College offers first-class facilities that are maintained by professional staff to the highest standards. Rental of campus space is available for external events and activities that are consistent with the use of college property. Use of District property is encouraged for groups and organizations whose purposes and objectives contribute to the development and welfare of the community at large. Such use must comply with the provision of law and District policy, procedures and local campus/center/site regulations.
If you are interested in renting Miramar College facilities, please complete the Initial Request and Estimate Form and click submit. Someone in the Business Office will contact you after your request has been reviewed.
- Requests must be made at least 30 days in advance.
- No food or beverages allowed in any room.
- A liability waiver naming San Diego Community College District as additionally insured is required.
- Parking Monday - Friday is $1/hour or $5 daily.
- Minimum 4 hour rental charge.