Eligibility for EOPS:
Students may be eligible for EOPS if the following requirements are satisfied:
- Be a resident of California
- Qualify for a BOGW A or B (Board of Governor's Waiver)
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units
- Have completed fewer than 70 degree applicable units and must not have earned a Bachelor's degree.
Students must also meet one of the following criteria to establish being economically and educationally disadvantaged:
- Score 40 or lower on the reading or writing assessment or 20 on the math
- Have no high school diploma or G. E. D.
- Have graduated from high school with a grade point average below 2.5
- Have enrolled in remedial courses in the past
To apply for EOPS, an application must be completed and submited to our office. Please note that the FAFSA application data is required to determine eligibility. To avoid delays in processing applications, please be sure to complete the FAFSA application.
Financial Aid must be packaged at San Diego Miramar College.