- Apply to San Diego Miramar College online - a 10 digit Student ID Number will be provided
- Complete the online San Diego Miramar College Orientation
- Verify that you have been assigned English and Math milestone levels
If not, contact Assessment at (619) 388-7379
- Register for classes
- APPLY TO THE DSPS PROGRAM
- Print, complete, and sign the DSPS Application for Services.
- Print the Verification of Disability Form. The student completes the top box on this form, including signature. Your medical provider must complete the remainder of the form. More than one form may be needed if you have multiple disabilities and/or multiple medical provders.
- If you have had a verified learning disability in High School, obtain your most current Individual Education Plan (IEP) and your most current Psychological-Educational report.
- Email, fax, mail or drop off all completed documents to the Miramar College DSPS office.
San Diego Miramar College - DSPS - Room: K1-204
10440 Black Mountain Road, San Diego, CA 92126
PHONE: (619) 388-7312; FAX: (619) 388-7917
- When all documents have been received and reviewed by our office, you will be contacted by email or telephone to schedule an intake appointment with a DSPS counselor. Please make sure that your contact information is current in your MySDCCD college portal in order to avoid delays.
COMPLETE AN INTAKE APPOINTMENT WITH A DSPS COUNSELOR
- Engage in the interactive process with a DSPS counselor. Discuss your request for specific Academic Accommodations.
- You will be provided an Authorized Academic Accommodations letter to share with your instructors.
- You may be eligible for priority registration (according to the SDCCD priority enrollment system outlined in the college catalog) after you have completed steps 1-6. These steps must be completed before the semester deadline in which you plan to enroll.
Additional Resource for New Students - http://www.sdmiramar.edu/futurestudents